Monday 4 February 2008

Extended break and Carbon footprints

I haven't had much to say recently with the extended break I've been having due to being honest about my holiday.

My recent client - yes that one - did send some proofs on Friday but unfortunately wasn't prepared to wait until the end of February for their return. I am still expecting them to try to send the rest and email queries to me whilst I am away - despite my having kept all 5 people involved informed and being very clear when I took the project on.



I came across this from a Canadian freelance writer courtesy of Fyrefly - which makes me feel a little less guilty about my carbon footprint. Unfortunately my OH has an hours drive to work and back in a gas guzzling car so perhaps he cancels my efforts out!



Well no work for the next 3 weeks but lots and lots of reading (I hope).

No comments: